* ProFTPD - FTP server daemon
* Copyright (c) 1997, 1998 Public Flood Software
* Copyright (c) 1999, 2000 MacGyver aka Habeeb J. Dihu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 2001-2005 The ProFTPD Project team
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* As a special exemption, Public Flood Software/MacGyver aka Habeeb J. Dihu
* and other respective copyright holders give permission to link this program
* with OpenSSL, and distribute the resulting executable, without including
* the source code for OpenSSL in the source distribution.
/* ProFTPD internal implemenation of syslog(3) routines
* $Id: pr-syslog.h,v 1.5 2005/11/14 16:33:06 castaglia Exp $
#define PR_SYSLOG_H 1
/* These are log levels used to determine at which level we should log to.
#define PR_LOG_EMERG LOG_EMERG /* system is unusable */
#define PR_LOG_ALERT LOG_ALERT /* action must be taken immediately */
#define PR_LOG_CRIT LOG_CRIT /* critical conditions */
#define PR_LOG_ERR LOG_ERR /* error conditions */
#define PR_LOG_WARNING LOG_WARNING /* warning conditions */
#define PR_LOG_NOTICE LOG_NOTICE /* normal but significant condition */
#define PR_LOG_INFO LOG_INFO /* informational */
#define PR_LOG_DEBUG LOG_DEBUG /* debug-level messages */
#define PR_LOG_PRIMASK LOG_PRIMASK /* mask off the level value */
#define PR_LOG_EMERG 0 /* system is unusable */
#define PR_LOG_ALERT 1 /* action must be taken immediately */
#define PR_LOG_CRIT 2 /* critical conditions */
#define PR_LOG_ERR 3 /* error conditions */
#define PR_LOG_WARNING 4 /* warning conditions */
#define PR_LOG_NOTICE 5 /* normal but significant condition */
#define PR_LOG_INFO 6 /* informational */
#define PR_LOG_DEBUG 7 /* debug-level messages */
#define PR_LOG_PRIMASK 7 /* mask off the level value */
#endif /* HAVE_SYSLOG */
# define PR_PATH_LOG _PATH_LOG
# define PR_PATH_LOG "/dev/log.un"
# define PR_PATH_LOG "/dev/log"
/* Close desriptor used to write to system logger. */
void pr_closelog(int sockfd);
/* Open a connection to system logger. Returns a file descriptor to the socket
* opened for the connection, or -1 if there was an error.
int pr_openlog(const char *ident, int option, int facility);
/* Set the log mask level. */
int pr_setlogmask(int mask);
/* Set the facility of the system logger. */
int pr_setlogfacility(int facility);
/* Generate a log message using the given format string and option arguments.
void pr_syslog(int sockfd, int pri, const char *fmt, ...);
#endif /* PR_SYSLOG_H */
Last Updated: Thu Feb 23 11:06:47 2006
HTML generated by tj's src2html script